About Our Field Trip
A school visit is a full 3 hours of exploration and adventure, and fulfills multiple State and Common Core Learning Standards. It also aligns with Chapter 8 of the “Wisconsin: Our State, Our Story” textbook used in many Wisconsin 4th Grade classrooms.
All school visits include:
- NEW! State Agricultural Museum Interactive Tour
- NEW! Student Guided 1900s village Experience
- School House
- NEW! Active Learning at the Creamery
- 1901 Farmstead
- Museum Store (Add 20 minutes)
- Frozen Treat in the Confectionery (Add $2/person and 15 minutes)
Fee: $5/student. $9/adults. Wisconsin Historical Society memberships cannot be applied to school visit fees due to additional staff and resources required.
Download an information pack which includes State and Common Core Learning Standards, vocabulary, site map, and other helpful information.